top of page



Handling all of the paperwork and legal requirements needed for the duration of your tenancies


So, when it comes to paperwork, what do you need to rent a house or flat, exactly? 

Well, there are quite a few documents you’ll need in order to  keep your new tenancy compliant.  

Looking after things like referencing, tenancy agreements, security deposits and required safety certificates is an essential part of being a landlord.

We're here to ensure that all of your paperwork is in order - keeping your involved and informed every step of the way.


If you’re about to rent your property, make sure you’re aware of all your legal obligations as a landlord, particularly the documents you must provide to your tenants. 

Forget any notion that you can just hand over the keys once your new tenant has given you their deposit and signed a basic agreement.  There are a number of legal requirements that you need to fulfill before your new tenants take possession including the creation of a assured short-hold tenancy agreement, deposit registration in an assured scheme and safety certificates.

We have experience looking after all of the paperwork you need for your tenancy and can help to ensure that everything is done legally and in compliance with current laws and legislation.

Helping to look after:

- Tenancy agreements

- Right to rent documentation

- Tenant referencing

- Confirmation of deposit protection

- Property inventories

- Energy performance certificates

- Gas safety certificates

- Electrical installation condition reports

Find out how we can support you by CONACTING US for a free phone consultation.

bottom of page